Are you a Disney fan who is interested in turning your passion, knowledge and experience into a magical career opportunity? The Moments of Magic Travel Family Team is GROWING, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join us!
If you have a passion for planning Disney destination vacations and a strong firsthand experience with one or more of the Disney brands, we would like to hear from you! Our agents collectively form a close family-style bond and encourage one another to reach for the stars.
At Moments of Magic Travel we have high expectations for our brand, and for the agents who represent it. The path to becoming an agent with our company cannot be viewed as a ‘hobby’, but rather as an opportunity to create a lasting and professional career in the Disney Travel Industry. Applicants should note the following information before submitting their candidacy:
- Agents of Moments of Magic Travel are IC’s (independent contractors) who set their own hours, schedule and who work from their home office
- Agents are required to complete extensive on-line training on each of the Disney brands, as well as the Moments of Magic Travel brand
- Our basic technology requirements include a secure and private computer with high speed internet access, a fully equipped smart phone with email and internet access, as well as a shredder and basic office filing system
- All agents are responsible for cultivating their own business prospects- Moments of Magic Travel will provide guidance and training on this aspect of marketing your business and will help you continue to grow your client base in the years to come
- Agents will need to have a dedicated workspace that is free from noise and distraction
- All agents must have the following characteristics: Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Patience, Dedication, a passion for all things Disney, a professional work ethic, a consistent desire to succeed, Creativity, and an outgoing personality
If you would like to submit your information to us for review please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information. Incomplete applications will not be accepted*:
- Your resume or work history
- Your address and contact information
- A detailed list of your Disney travel experience- including dates of travel, resort, and length of stay from the past 5 years
- Two personal references with phone numbers and email addresses
*If we do not receive the required information in its entirety your application will not be evaluated. Due to the number of submissions we receive, we can only respond to prospective applicants who meet our qualifications.
Please note that while there are costs associated with becoming a licensed Moments of Magic Travel agent (business cards, etc.), we as an agency do not charge any additional fees over and above what you will need to secure basic licensing and agent identification as a member of our team!
We look forward to hearing from you and are here to help guide you as you turn your dream of becoming a member of our team into a reality!