BLYTHEWOOD, SOUTH CAROLINA
Sharon- a travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations in Columbia, South Carolina – grew up in a family who spent every summer vacation at Disneyland where she began her love affair with all things Disney, except for the Big Bad Wolf but that’s a long story. She moved to the South where she met, then married her husband in 1996. Her first trip to Disney World was their honeymoon. Now, as a homeschooling mother of two teens, she is proud to say that she is carrying on the Disney tradition with her own children.
As a mom, Sharon knows that family vacations are important times for everyone to slow down, spend time with one another, and make special memories, what better place to do that than at the “Happiest Place on Earth”?
Sharon looks forward to helping your family make magical memories that will be cherished for a lifetime.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 6
- Request a quote today ~ please list Sharon as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Mickey with Belle and Goofy tied for second
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? Pirates of the Caribbean hands down for as long as I can remember
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? As a child we would go to Disneyland every summer. I remember watching the fireworks with my grandfather. As an adult I really enjoyed taking my children to Disney World for the first time, they were 6 and 4. Their expressions were priceless and became full fledged Disney addicts!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? @ Disneyland…Goofy’s Kitchen; @Disney World…Diamond Horseshoe Revue