Michael, a travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations lives in Hudson, North Carolina with his wife Wendy and daughter Zoë.
Michael first visited the Walt Disney World Resort at age seven and has been hooked ever since. He has always been interested in Disney history and loves to keep up with how the parks operate, change and grow. He visited numerous times growing up and of course continued his visits as an adult. When Michael and Wendy were married, the Walt Disney World Resort was naturally their honeymoon destination.
When Wendy graduated from Appalachian State University with her teaching degree, they celebrated to taking their first Disney Cruise!
Taking their daughter Zoë to the Magic Kingdom has added even more magic to the experience of visiting Disney World. Seeing her face light up when she saw Cinderella’s Castle for the first time was something Michael said that he will never forget.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 56
- Request a quote today ~ please list Michael as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Mickey Mouse
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? A tie between Pirates of The Caribbean and Splash Mountain
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? There are so many wonderful Disney memories! The most recent would be experiencing the Magic Kingdom’s Welcome Show that takes place each morning just before the park opens. Seeing her face when the train pulled into the station with the Disney Characters was magical!!.
- Favorite Disney restaurant? Ohana