Josh lives just outside of the city with his wife, 2 children, Connor and Kyleigh, and two schnauzers. He has been a Disney addict since he was a child- from the toys and movies to the parks and the history of Disney, he has always had a passion for all things Disney! As a child he traveled annually to Disney World where his family stayed on property to fully enjoy the benefits of the parks and resorts. Today he and his wife enjoy the Disney brand so much that they bought into Disney Vacation Club 3 times!
Josh’s story: I have many memories of the parks. The best one was when I took my wife for the first time, then our honeymoon; but the best so far has been the most recent trip when we took our children. The excitement on their faces when they see Mickey for the first time each trip. It truly is a magical place!
With a background in business and web development, planning is an essential part of my success. I have always been the primary planner for our Disney trips and I have found that the time it takes to plan is the time we save in the parks- allowing us to enjoy our vacation. I have become the Disney expert and travel resource for my friends and family. I am always being asked “when to go”, “where to eat”, “where to stay”, “how can I save time and money” and “how much fun will we have?”
Disney is a journey that my family will always enjoy- we value our memories from the most magical place on earth, and as an agent I look forward to sharing my expertise with each and every one of my clients.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 21
- Request a quote today ~ please list Josh as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Mr. Incredible
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? Pirates of the Caribbean and Tower of Terror
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? It’s a tie between my wife’s first visit and my children’s first visit! Both were magical!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? Artist Point