Juli Krasnoff- Senior Travel Agent
Juli is a Travel Concierge specializing in Disney Vacations in the Baltimore area. Juli makes Abingdon, Maryland her home with her family. She loves making Disney memories with her husband, Ben, sons Jude and Reece (ages 6 and 4), and daughter Cameron (age 1). She went on her first Disney trip with her parents at age 4. Her father vowed that he would continue to take her to Disney as long as she enjoyed the magic.
Juli is still enjoying the magic over 25 years later and continues to take regular trips to Disney with her father, husband, kids, friends, and extended family.
She introduced her husband Ben to the Disney magic in 2005 and he has been a Disney fan ever since. He proposed to her in EPCOT in 2007, they had a Disney themed wedding in 2008, and visited Disneyland on their honeymoon! They currently enjoy taking their children to Disney and seeing the magic through the eyes of a child.
Prior to having children, Juli worked as a high school mathematics teacher. In her current role, she looks forward to helping you plan your next magical vacation!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 43
- Request a quote today ~ please list Juli as your Agent
What Juli’s Clients Think About Her!
Christina B. ~ MarylandJuli,I can't thank you enough for all your expertise and hard work planning our Disney vacation! Because of you we truly had a magical time. We had so many moving parts for a short trip- a two year old plus all four of his grandparents. All of the planning you helped us with made sure that we made the best use of our time and we all got to enjoy the trip. As I've told many people, planning this trip was more complex than planning my wedding! I can see now how having you in my corner made the difference between a trip being a difficult and it being the delight that it was. You went above and beyond at every juncture- from our early planning to booking Fast Passes, searching for and scheduling meal reservations, arranging travel and even your thoughtful Disney care package that was full of both practical necessities (like rain ponchos!) and fun gifts like the Mickey stuffed animal my son now sleeps with! You were there for all my last minute questions via text while we were at Disney- I always knew I could count on you.Thank you for everything you did to make our vacation so special. I would and will recommend you to anyone planning a Disney trip and I will definitely not be planning any Disney trips in the future without you!Thank you again!Best,Christina
- Favorite Disney Character? Mickey Mouse! As the classic symbol of Disney, Juli associates Mickey with happy memories
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? The Rockin’ Roller Coaster. Juli is a thrill-seeker at heart, although she enjoys all of the rides that Disney has to offer.
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? Getting proposed to at Alfredo’s (now Tutto Italia) in the Italy pavilion in EPCOT. She loves going back to that spot and showing her kids where Daddy proposed to Mommy
- Favorite Disney restaurant? Magic Kingdom- Cinderella’s Royal Table