Bel Air, Maryland
As a student of Accounting, now stay-at-home mom, Danielle has to pay very close attention to even the smallest detail. Being called a detail-oriented task-master in the past is an understatement. Planning any type of event, party or trip is up there with her favorite things to do. But planning Disney Vacations, that’s the best!
Her love of Disney has been present in her life since birth and has gotten stronger with each visit to The Most Magical Place on Earth.
When Danielle visited with her husband, he couldn’t understand why three adults were over the moon for the upcoming trip. After explaining that “EVERYONE is a kid in Walt Disney World”, he finally understood when he first stepped into the park. Meeting the characters, riding the rides, seeing the fireworks….it’s all Magical.
But seeing it all through a child’s eyes, makes it that much more amazing. Their excitement with each character, the thrill of each ride, it is all so wonderful. Luckily, her kids, Brody and Laina, have the same love of Disney as mom! Before each trip, the family sits and plans which characters they have to meet this time. That’s her favorite part of every trip…anything where the characters come to life!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 57
- Request a quote today ~ please list Danielle as your Agent
What Danielle’s Clients Think About Her!
Karas FamilyDanielle was phenomenal. We were not planning on using a travel agent but after speaking with her and all that was offered, we jumped on the opportunity. Who wouldn't want to go on vacation and not have to do anything but pay and show up. She did all the planning, dining arrangements and fast passes for us. While we didn't follow the schedule the entire time, it was a huge help in regard to our time spent there. You won't be disappointed at her dedication to making your trip a special one.
Maria K. ~ Maryland
My family was planning our 1st trip to Disney for April 2016. There was 9 of us. Including my 85 yr old grandmother. My 10 yr old son and 4 yr old daughter who had never been. We came across Danielle on Facebook. And right away she was AMAZING!!! She is very knowledgeable and was able to answer any question we had. Danielle did all the work for us. And everything was done in a timely manner. Danielle explained everything to us in full detail. Even making sure my grandmother had special accommodations. She was wonderful!!! She ask everyone of us our likes and dislikes. Down to the characters we like, the food and rides. To make sure we got the most out of our trip. When we arrived our itinary was waiting for us. Everything was planned day by day minute by minute. What a wonderful trip we had. And a great experience it was having Danielle there to call on. Our next Disney trip we will defiantly be calling on Danielle again and her expertise in Disney. I would and already have referred her to several people. We all were beyond happy with her!!!
- Favorite Disney Character? Cinderella…my whole life it’s been Cinderella. There’s something about her hope and consistent positivity that has helped me to almost always see the good in every situation. Plus….THOSE SHOES!
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? The parades — all of them. Watching each character walk or ride by, wave, and even blow kisses, makes my heart very happy.
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? Wow, this is a tough one to answer because we have so many wonderful Disney memories! However, I must admit that my favorite memory is the look of awe and excitement when each of my kids saw Cinderella Castle for the very first time. It was as if the storybook had come alive right before their eyes. We were fortunate enough to be able to capture my youngest daughter’s expression as she rounded the corner and right in front of her was Cinderella Castle for the very first time! Seeing the Cinderella Castle for the first time is always magical. But watching the amazement in my children’s eyes when they saw it for the first time was definitely my favorite Disney memory. The awe, the joy, the magic…it’s so wonderful.
- Favorite Disney restaurant? Magic Kingdom- Cinderella’s Royal Table