Stephanie, a travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations, is based in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Rock Hill lies just south of Charlotte, NC.
Since she was little her family vacations were always at Disney. Her parent’s love for all things Disney was passed down to her sister and Stephanie. As she grew older, the love for Disney grew stronger. She began to realize that Disney vacations were a great way to make her family come together and spend time simply having fun.
She has managed to incorporate Disney into every important aspect of her life. The thrill the first time she took her Husband (then boyfriend) to Disney World and saw his reaction was amazing – he was hooked right away!
He was so hooked that they recently got married in Disney World at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion. The wedding day was perfection and it reminded her how much magic there is to be shared at Disney. Their first four legged child, her husky, is named Epcot. Epcot even has stayed at Disney at the Disney’s Best Friends Pet Resort!
The wedding wasn’t the only amazing day during their Disneymoon. The day after, at Epcot, the couple announced that they were having their first child! Stephanie is beyond excited just imagining all of the memories they will get to share with her in Disney.
You can see she has made some pretty amazing memories with her family in Disney World, and she would love to help others do the same. She would love to plan your Disney vacation and make all of your moments spent in Disney just as special as hers always are. Her goal is to take the knowledge of all things Disney and incorporate that into your vacation, making it easier on you to have nothing but fun with your family and friends!
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 36
- Request a quote today ~ please list Stephanie as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Flounder has always been my favorite since I was little. However, I can’t pass on Mickey…after all it did all start with a mouse!
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? Hard to choose! How about one from each Disney World park…
Magic Kingdom: Mickey’s PhilharMagic
Hollywood Studios: The Beauty and the Beast Show
Animal Kingdom: DINOSAUR
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? My favorite Disney memory would have to be an entire day of memories. I simply can not pick one. Our wedding day in Disney was absolute perfection. There were so many moments that were shared with my husband and family that exceeded any expectation I ever had for my wedding day. Just being in Disney in a wedding dress is an indescribable feeling! My parents surprised us by having Mickey and Minnie attend our reception! Seeing the happiness this brought my husband and the joy on my niece and nephew’s faces…was priceless.
- Favorite Disney restaurant? Le Cellier