SOUTH ELGIN, ILLINOIS
Leigh, a travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations from the greater Chicago area, fell in love with all things Disney as a young child. She remembers the excitement of driving through the parking gates as a child with her family, and riding the monorail for the first time. Today Leigh loves to see the awe and wonder in her children as they begin their own Disney experiences. As a stay at home mom to two children, one with special needs, she understands how detailed preparation and planning can make for a smooth and enjoyable Disney vacation for the entire family.
Leigh is excited to help your family plan a vacation with memories that will stand the test of time. Should you also require information on traveling to Disney with a special needs family member, she will be happy to share her knowledge with you!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 10
- Request a quote today ~ please list Leigh as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Ariel/Little Mermaid
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? the Main Street Electrical Parade, because in many ways it remains much the same as it was back when I was a child! It brings back wonderful memories from childhood- and I don’t think the music has changed in years either! I still hum the tune!!
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? I was about 7 years old, and we had just visited my aunt in another part of Florida. We woke up very early in the morning to drive to the parks for the day. We got to the parking lot, got out of the car, and my brother announced that he had forgot to put on his shoes. I will never forget the look on my parents face!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? Raglan Road- Irish food and dancing. Kids are invited to come up on the stage and dance!