Lyndea, our Indianapolis, Indiana based travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations, is a busy mother of three very active kids and wife of an avid sports fan. The one thing all 5 of her family members have in common is a mutual love of Disney. Lyndea is an Indiana native, and now resides in Fishers, a suburb of Indianapolis.
The magic of the Parks brings her family together and helps build memories that they will share forever. It’s these family Disney recollections that Lyndea enjoys the most in between their trips. A common dinner conversation at the family kitchen table is – “top 5 rides at Magic Kingdom- Go!” Her favorite time of year to visit Disney World is the holiday season; with Osborne dancing lights, snow falling on Main Street and the Christmas cheer all around. She and her husband have made it a family tradition to ring in the New Year at Walt Disney World!
Lyndea recollects and clearly remembers her very first trip to Disney World at the age of 7. She has fond childhood memories of riding Space Mountain, meeting Winnie the Pooh, and riding on the monorail to the Contemporary resort. She and her husband went to Epcot for their 1-year anniversary when the rest of her family caught the Disney “Bug”- sparking the beginning her family’s Disney journey.
Lyndea takes all the joy she has experienced visiting Disney and uses it to plan every aspect of her client’s Disney Vacations. This enjoyment runs the gamut from deciding which park to choose each day, which dining choices are perfect for each night, and her personal favorite…. what FastPasses to select each day!
Lyndea carries this passion into her role as an agent. She would love to plan your trip and help you create your own lasting memories as well! Let her knowledge and expertise help you design your perfect vacation!
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 41
- Request a quote today ~ please list Lyndea as your Agent
Follow Lyndea on her blog on all things Disney!
- Favorite Disney Character? Minnie Mouse and Winnie the Pooh. Merida is my favorite Princess!
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? Wishes Nighttime Show at Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? I have too many favorite Disney memories to count so I will just pick one. My kid’s first Disney trip we went to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Toy Story 3 characters were their favorites at that time. My oldest daughter dressed up as Jessie and my son as Woody. We first saw the Boo to you parade, which is amazing! Than we wandered into a building, unknowing what to expect… to our surprise Woody, Jessie AND Bullseye were all inside dancing with all of the kids and they immediately grabbed my kids when they saw them! Their eyes lit up and it was Magical!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? I have two favorite restaurants. The first one is Rose and Crown in United Kingdom Pavilion at Epcot. The very best Scottish Egg I’ve ever eaten and if you can wait for an outside seat right on the lake it is a perfect combination of great food, drinks and relaxation! The second is Cinderella’s Royal Table because of the Royal treatment they give you and the way my kid’s faces light up when the princesses step up to the table!