She is a part time pharmacist raising her family in her hometown of Downingtown Pennsylvania. she grew up on a healthy diet of Disney movies and television. Her grandparents took her on her first trip to Disney World when I was 8 years old. Kim can still remember riding some of the classics like the SkyWay, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and If You Had Wings. Her grandfather was even able to convince her grandmother to let her ride her first roller coaster: Space Mountain. She returned to Disney World during her teenage years with her high school marching band and got to experience the thrill of performing on Main Street!
Her next Disney vacation would be twenty years later when she brought her own family to Walt Disney World. After that vacation, three new Disney addicts were created; her children husband! All were hooked. Since her first Disney vacation, they have been traveling to Disney World almost every year. In addition to multiple trips to Walt Disney World, they have also enjoyed a cruise on the Disney Dream and just returned from the first visit to Disneyland.
Her husband says I am not happy unless I have a Disney trip booked. Kim loves planning trips to Disney and look forward to helping others plan their own magical vacations.
Kim hopes to help you plan your magical trip to Disney.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 53
- Request a quote today ~ please list Kim as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Mickey Mouse
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? I can’t pick just one Disney favorite!
Magic Kingdom: Mickey’s Philharmagic
Epcot: Test Track
Hollywood Studios: Star Tours
Animal Kingdom: Kilimanjaro Safari
Disneyland: Mickey and the Magic Map show
California Adventure: Carsland, the whole place is amazing!
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? I will always remember the look on my daughter’s face the first time she saw Tinkerbell flying during the Wishes fireworks show. Magic!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? Magic Kingdom- Be our Guest