Jessica, a Mount Pleasant, SC based travel concierge specializing in Disney destination Vacations, was born and raised in Fort Mill, SC. She moved to the Charleston area after graduating college in 2004 and has planted her roots in Mount Pleasant. Jessica is the wife to Mike, a firefighter, and the mother to two mouseketeers, Tara Beth and Bubba.
Jessica first visited Disney World as an adult after receiving the trip as a Christmas gift from her mother. During the planning of this first trip, Jessica was skeptical of all the Disney hype. However, after spending 5 magical days in the parks and at the resort, she and her family were hooked! They booked their next trip before they even checked out and spent the entire 7-hour ride home anxiously planning and preparing for their next visit with Mickey. They have been to Disney World every year since!
Jessica is known in her circles of friends as “Mickey’s Greatest Fan” and spent more time planning for her first trip to Disney World than she did planning her own wedding! She became a travel concierge so that she can share the magic of Disney with others through the wonder and excitement of a Disney vacation of their own.
Jessica hopes to help you plan your magical trip to Disney.
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 48
- Request a quote today ~ please list Jessica as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character?My favorite Disney character is Belle. She sees the best in everyone, even when they’re being “Beastly.”
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? My favorite Disney attraction is Space Mountain. I remember convincing my 75-year-old great-grandfather to ride it with me when I was 7 years old, and I’ll never forget his face as he stumbled off. Bless his heart.
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? On check-out day of our very first Disney vacation, the Cast Member at the desk was explaining the special offer available to guests who book their next Disney vacation before check out. I thanked her for the explanation and begun to say, “No thank…” But all of the sudden my budget-conscious, not-spontaneous-at-all husband piped up from behind me and shouted, “We’ll take it!” I didn’t even realize he’d been listening! That’s the moment I knew that we had officially caught “Disney Fever,” and we’ve been back every year since.
- Favorite Disney restaurant? Magic Kingdom- Be our Guest