Susan is a native of Hendersonville, North Carolina, and has called Mount Pleasant home since 1997. Susan’s fascination with the Magic Kingdom began at 4 years of age when she made her first trip to the park with her family. Since then, her interest and enjoyment of the attractions, additions and activities available in Disney World continued to flourish with every trip she’s taken. In addition to her vast experience as a Walt Disney World enthusiast, Susan is a wife, mother to two mouseketeers (Olivia-7 and Emma Kate-5), and a certified school psychologist. Susan has always enjoyed sharing her love of all things Disney by planning trips for her family, parents of children with special needs, friends, and colleagues. She enjoys including her detailed tips and tricks for planned adventures and savings!
Susan’s fondest Disney experiences include witnessing the awe and wonder on her daughters’ faces when they first met the Disney Princesses, watching the Main Street Electrical Parade with her family, riding Space Mountain, and snacking at the turkey leg cart in the Magic Kingdom as often as possible.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 22
- Request a quote today ~ please list Susan as your Agent
What Susan’s Clients Think About Her!
Jill S. ~ South Carolina
Thank you Susan Fowler, we had a wonderful Disney trip!!! Susan had everything planned for us, from fast passes to dinner reservations. Our family was able to relax and enjoy, Susan took care of all the details.
Glenn W. ~ Charleston, South Carolina
We had a wonderful experience and feel like you had wonderful suggestions!! We did buy an umbrella stroller like you suggested before we went and I honestly don't know what we would have done if we didn't have that! We loved the rides you picked and followed the schedule pretty closely most of the time. For us, we decided not to do any formal dining for breakfast because we found the parks the least crowded first thing and wanted to go ahead and jump in! We loved the parade at Mickeys Christmas party....WOW!! Thank you for all your hard work.
- Favorite Disney Character? Mickey Mouse-to me he’s the epitome of timeless joy
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fantasmic!
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? Taking our girls to lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Favorite Disney restaurant?T-Rex Downtown Disney, Boulangerie Patisserie Epcot World Showcase: France, and San Angel Inn, Epcot World Showcase: Mexico