DeKalb and Naperville Illinois
Nicole, a travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations in the Chicagoland area, fell in love with Disney at a young age. Growing up in Florida afforded her many opportunities to share in the magic with family and friends.
Now she loves to visit the happiest place on earth regularly with her husband Ray and three wonderful kids.
Nicole has planned magical experiences for both groups and families. It is her passion to introduce people to all of the amazing activities, experiences and unique extras that make a Disney Destination Vacation truly magical! Her extensive knowledge and expertise allow her to plan Disney vacations that are stress free and enjoyable. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned Disney veteran, Nicole can help you enjoy everything a Disney Destination Vacation has to offer!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 28
- Request a quote today ~ please list Nicole as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Mike Wazowski … If we are talking princesses… Tiana.
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? It’s a tie between Tommorrowland Transit Authority People Mover and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? When I was younger, I would often visit Magic Kingdom with my parents and grandparents. One of the first things my grandparents would do was visit Jim the Piano Player at Casey’s Corner. They loved to sit and listen to him and we enjoyed watching him play. Sometimes he would even let us play a note or two! Recently we visited with my parents and my own children- it was so neat to pass the experience on to my kids. We talked with Jim and found out that he started playing piano at Walt Disney World the same year I was born! I love that 4 generations of my family get to enjoy this one of a kind Disney experience.
- Favorite Disney restaurant? Oh man! there are just to many… I will give my top 3: 1900 park fare, ‘Ohana and Cape May Café.