New York City, New York
Jami, a travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations from New York City, is originally from North Carolina. Jami is a former musician/actress turned 9-5’er and mom to two sweet pup’s named Jessie and Lola.
Jami first visited Disneyland with her wife, Lindsay, about 5 years ago and has been obsessed with the Mouse (and Turkey Legs) ever since! She celebrated her first anniversary at Walt Disney world, was engaged there and even had a Disney themed wedding! To top it off Jami and her wife even celebrated their “DisneyMoon” in the most magical place on earth!
As you might have guessed, Jami LOVES to talk about all things Disney and spread her joy and excitement. She and her family have an apartment in the heart of New York city and you can find a Disney themed “something or other” in every single room!
After her visit to Disneyland Jami became very interested in the planning process for her own trips and in learning about all the different adventures one can experience there – from world-class restaurants, to spas, and even para-sailing! She found joy in perfecting her travel plans with themed spreadsheets and t-shirts dedicated to her amazing vacations. Jami started her adventure as an agent by helping friends and family plan their trips, and now she can’t wait to help her clients find magic in her unique style and expertise!
Jami is thrilled to share her Disney passion and knowledge with her clients and and she looks forward to helping make magical memories for you and your family!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 27
- Request a quote today ~ please list Jami as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? My favorite Disney character of all time has to be Mickey Mouse — it might sound cheesy, but he’s the one that started it all! I literally have a closet full of Mickey Mouse shirts, sweaters, and a mickey bow tie and wear one of those items at least every other day
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? This is a triple tie between Splash Mountain (favorite ride), Haunted Mansion, and Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage (show/fireworks/treats!) — it’s so hard to just pick one!
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? My favorite Disney memory would be proposing to my (now) wife Lindsay, in front of Cinderella’s castle – I had a Minnie Mouse shaped ring box and had a script written out for a Photo Pass person to read, if they were willing! As luck would have it, I found the best photo pass person there, right in front of the castle — she read what I had written down and took lots of extra for us pictures and made my dream proposal a reality! Disney is just the best!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? This is also a tie! My two favorites are California Grill and ‘Ohana – both are great places to go during the fireworks at Magic Kingdom!