Amanda – our a travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – is a Philadelphia native now living in the suburbs. By day she works with children of all ages in a Philadelphia Children’s Museum. Amanda has been a Disney fan for life, starting with family vacations there when she was just three years old. Her love of Disney led her to participation in the Disney College Program at Walt Disney World in 2008 & 2009 as an Attractions Cast Member at Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom and Test Track in EPCOT.
Amanda met some of her best friends while working in those programs. She and her husband went on their honeymoon to Walt Disney World where they even dressed up as Dr. Who and Amy Pond for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
Aside from numerous trips to Walt Disney World, Amanda has also been to Disneyland and has sailed on the Disney Cruise Line aboard the Disney Dream.
Having experience as a cast member and an extensive background working with children (and adults) of all ages, Amanda can help you with insider tips and tricks for your Disney vacation and can recommend specifics based on the age(s) of your family & friends. She looks forward to helping her clients create magical memories of their own!
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 18
- Request a quote today ~ please list Amanda as your Agent
What Amanda’s Clients Think About Her!
Andrea N. ~ Philadelphia
We experienced a wonderful family vacation to Walt Disney World thanks to our moments of magic travel agent Amanda Walker! She spent a lot of time with us planning our trip, was available with a quick response when we had a question and always cheerful no matter what time of day we needed her! The kids loved every minute of the trip, minus the 90 degree weather:) the hotel accomodations were wonderful! We will definitely use moments of magic again when we head back to Disney world! A big thank you to Amanda!
- Favorite Disney Character? Stitch! I love how cute, wild, adventurous, and loyal he is. If I see Stitch merchandise, I have to get it!
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? My favorite ride would have to be Expedition Everest (I did work there but I’m not biased I swear!) and my favorite show is Festival of the Lion King. My dream job at one time was to be one of the dancers in the show!
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? My husband and I were on our honeymoon and we went to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party with one of my friends/former roommates, her boyfriend, and two other friends from my second College Program. My husband and I dressed up at the 11th Doctor and Amy Pond from Doctor Who (you bet we dressed up for that!). We got recognized by cast members and guests alike when we were walking around. While we were waiting to ride the carousel in the Magic Kingdom, another guest and his wife came up to us and recognized us and said “You guys are awesome! Can I get a picture with you?”. That made our day.
- Favorite Disney restaurant?I have three favorites: Ohana at the Polynesian Resort because you can see Lilo and Stitch and the Guava juice is amazing, Nine Dragons in EPCOT because I love their Honey Sesame Chicken, and Whispering Canyon in Fort Wilderness Lodge because I love the atmosphere!