Susan, our Savannah, Georgia based travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations can book any Disney Destination for her clients. Susan is a Registered Nurse and mother of two sweet kiddos.
She fell in love with Disney when she took her first trip with her husband (then fiancé) at the age of 21. Since then Susan has been at least a dozen times with family and friends.
“I love traveling to Walt Disney World in groups and sharing the magic, especially with first timers!”
Susan’s love for Disney starts with planning. She finds that the time she spends organizing for each of her trips each is almost as much fun as actually going! She has participated in several RunDisney events and special holiday events. Her favorite holiday event is Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party where her whole family can dress up together!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 42
- Request a quote today ~ please list Susan as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Chip and Dale and Drizella and Anastasia are always so wonderfully entertaining but Pluto is my guy!
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? Ride – hands down (or up) Tower of Terror. Show/event: Fantasmic and Celebrate the Magic
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? I have so many great memories it’s hard to pick one! Most of all I love the quiet moments when I get to watch my kids speechless and filled with pure joy as they meet their favorite characters or while they watch Wishes Night Time Spectacular or Fantasmic (aka “Mickey fights the dragon” as they call it). Those moments truly are priceless.
- Favorite Disney restaurant? For starters it’s hard to beat lunch at Be Our Guest – dessert is delicious. For a date night I love California Grill, for a family character night 1900 Park Fare is always a hoot, and for a delicious buffet Cape May Café seafood buffet is always top notch.