Beth, a travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations, was born in Mesa, AZ and moved to the Seattle area during high school.
As a child, Disneyland was their family’s summer vacation destination and she has watched the park grow over the past 40 years! She watched the creation of Mickey’s Toon Town, the refurbishment of Critter Country, and and innovation of California Adventure, just to name a few!
She is truly a Disneyland specialist logging over 500 visits to the resort! When friends of friends started contacting her for her “insiders tips and tricks”, she decided it was time for a magical career!
She is looking forward to accomplishing the Pixie Dust Challenge in May 2015 and her first trip to Walt Disney World during the summer of 2015 in over 20 years!! She also has plans to visit Disney’s Aulani in 2016.
Beth will insure that every Disney vacation she plans will turn your Disney dreams into a Disney reality and that each is filled with an exceptional, magical touch.
Contact her today to turn your Disney dreams into a Disney reality
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 45
- Request a quote today ~ please list Beth as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? We all know that Walt Disney himself said, “I only hope that we don’t lose sight of one thing – that it was all started by a mouse.” But there are so many more characters to be found at a Disney destination! From Mickey and Minnie Mouse to “Infinity and Beyond”, there will be someone for everyone. With a sprinkling of Tinkerbell’s Pixie Dust, magic and wonder are just around every corner!
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? Throughout the years, her favorite attractions vary, often based on who she is visiting the park with.**With her husband, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is an all-time favorite as they escaped to the park one night with just a few hours left before closing and were excited to ride it over and over again!!**With her daughter, it’s definitely Toy Story Midway Mania! The fun in that ride is contagious!! They both left with cheek pain from all the smiles and laughter.
**With her son, there’s nothing like Space Mountain, especially in the front of the coaster!
**For a nice break in the afternoon with the family, it has to be Disney’s Aladdin-A Musical Spectacular. The Genie is priceless!!
**For evening entertainment, no matter who she is enjoying the Disneyland Resort with, nothing beats the “wet” seats of World of Color or a magical spot to view the Fireworks over Sleeping Beauty’s castle.
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? When you’ve been to Disneyland as many times as Beth has, it’s hard to pick just one memory!**The Minnie and Friends character breakfast never disappoints and always creates exceptional memories like when Rafiki strolls over and eats “bugs” out of your children’s hair; or when the Fairy God Mother wants a detailed description of your carriage voyage to the park; or maybe it’s when Chip, or was it Dale, delights you and your family for over 20 minutes!!**The Fireworks over Sleeping Beauty’s castle are by the far, the most incredible she’s ever seen and the magic of Tinkerbell and Dumbo flying through the air is a sight to see! During the Holiday Season, snow gently falls after the Fireworks Spectacular bring the magic of the holidays onto Main Street, USA.
**When someone thinks Disneyland is just for children, Beth fondly reminisces about her visit with her Mom in 2008. Two adults enjoying everything the park has to offer including: her Mom’s favorite show, Billy Hill and the Hillbillies with a slice of seven layer chocolate cake, riding Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad again and again and again, strolling down Main Street snacking on Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwiches, and watching the night sky explode in a spectacular show of color, music, and fire!
**Beth took both of her children to Disneyland for the 17th birthdays. Nothing is quite as memorable as a mother-daughter or mother-son adventure!! Especially when it’s a celebration!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? The Minnie and Friends character breakfast