Megan, our Tulsa based travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations, can book any Disney Destination for her clients. Megan grew up loving Disney and visiting with her parents as often as possible. This experience from childhood has flowed right over to her adult life as well. When Megan met her future husband, they took their first trip to Disney World just 7 months after they started dating.
Her love of Disney destinations stems from the magnitude of fun and magic she feels.
“Disney is a place where you can forget the outside world and just be a kid again.”
All of this love for this magical place and experience planning many trips for her family and friends, has given her the experience to plan magical vacations for you.
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 47
- Request a quote today ~ please list Megan as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Minnie Mouse, you just can’t get much cuter than red and white polka dots!
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? How can you choose just one?! Top three:
1. World Showcase at Epcot
2. Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom
3. Finding Nemo the Musical at Animal Kingdom
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? One of my favorite Disney memories is a dinner we had 1900 Park Fare after my husband and I had been dating a short time. Drizzela announced to the entire restaurant that he hadn’t proposed and embarrassed us greatly. Fast forward one year and we had another 1900 Park Fare dinner the day after getting engaged at Cinderella’s Castle. We got to take pictures with Drizzela and tell her our big news. So much fun!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? Magic Kingdom- Cinderella’s Royal Table