Rachel, a travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was born in Meyersdale, Pennsylvania (small town southeast of Pittsburgh). Rachel and her family went on her first road trip to Walt Disney World at 8 yrs old. It was love at first site. Her family returned to Walt Disney World when she was 10 to celebrate Disney’s 10th anniversary. She has since relocated to Virginia Beach, VA and is a single mother of two older children. It was only fitting for her to share her passion of Disney with her children and planned her daughter’s sweet 16 birthday at Disney World. The Disney magic was so infectious she found herself planning new trips in her free time . That’s when she realized it was something she wanted to do for others. It’s like a dream come true!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 8
- Request a quote today ~ please list Rachel as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Minnie Mouse
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? Toy Story Mania is my favorite ride and adore the Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor. I do a good impression of Roz!
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? Took my children in 2009 to WDW for my daughter’s 16th birthday. I planned this trip 9 months in advance to make sure I had everything perfect. Now being from PA originally I’m a diehard Steelers fan and our trip was the weekend of the Super Bowl in Tampa. I had no clue when planning this trip they would make it to the playoffs. They won and the MVP rode in the parade at Magic Kingdom the day we were there. I’ve never seen so many Steelers fans in one place! It was black and gold EVERYWHERE!! As the parade made it’s way down main street all of us were whistling, cheering, and clapping to show our Steeler pride. I had tears streaming down my face. It was the most emotional time I’ve ever experienced at Disney. My favorite team was at the most magical place in the world. Life couldn’t get any better!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? At the Polynesian Resort- Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch