Shelly, a travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations from Northern Virginia, is a former real estate agent, mother of four and a life-long Disney lover with countless trips to Disney World.
Shelly is an avid planner and knows all the secrets to booking fantastic Disney experiences, from dinner reservations to behind-the-scenes tours. She also has the unique experience and insight to plan Disney vacations for families of children with special needs, which is a part of her own family vacation every year! Shelly completed the run Disney Coast-to-Coast Challenge in 2015 and is excited to unite runners and Disney lovers for the ultimate marathon experience!
She looks forward to the opportunity to make your next Disney vacation a truly magical experience.
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 16
- Request a Quote today with Shelly ~ please list Shelly as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? I love Princess Tiana! She’s hard working, dedicated and makes her wish come true! I love the New Orleans setting & the fun, upbeat songs!
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin is my absolute favorite! It’s fun for the whole family! I also love the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster at Hollywood studios!! Its perfect for a quick thrill and great music!
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? My favorite Disney memories are from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in November of 2013. There were no lines for rides, character meet & greets galore, awesome dance parties, and two spectacular parades! Ava, Jack, and Colleen were having such a good time they lasted until Midnight! At the stroke of midnight, we celebrated with a chocolate peppermint cupcake from Gaston’s Tavern! What a treat!!!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? We love Cinderella’s Royal Table. The food is phenomenal and the interaction with the Princesses can’t be beat! Chef Mickey’s is a close second! Their breakfast selection offers something for everyone in the family and we love visiting the classic characters!