Sara, a Charleston, SC based travel concierge specializing in Disney destination Vacations, was born and raised in North Charleston, SC. Sara earned her degree in Special Education and now owns a preschool in her hometown. She met her husband in high school and they were married in 2000. Together they have 3 girls (ages 11, 9, and 4) and are in the process of becoming foster parents.
Sara was lucky enough to grow up within driving distance to the “Most Magical Place On Earth”. This afforded her the opportunity to experience the magic from childhood. When her older children were 5 and 2 she now was ready to share that magical experience with them as she remembered it as a child.
Since 2008, the family has traveled to Disney over 25 times and she and her husband spend every wedding anniversary at Walt Disney World or sailing the seas on a Disney Cruise!
Sara enjoys creating memories by celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, first hair cuts, lost teeth…everything imaginable in her “Happy Place!” With this experience Sara would love to plan your magical memories for you!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 40
- Request a quote today ~ please list Sara as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Stitch – he’s so naughty…I love it!
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? I LOVE Big Thunder Railroad…but the Mine Train is a close second!
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? We have a lot of awesome Disney memories…it’s so hard to pick! But my current favorite is completing the Enchanted 10K this past February. It took me 3 long years to get there…and I could barely believe that I was actually there…running! But I did and it was awesome!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? I love Narcoossee’s…fabulous meal with a wonderful view!