Stacey, a Mt.Pleasant based travel concierge specializing in Disney Destination Vacations is a native of the Atlanta, Georgia area who now calls South Carolina home. She is also a teacher and a mom to two girls.
“Watching them experience the magic of Disney each and every time never gets old!”
On her first trip to Disney World after having children, Stacey realized that good planning was essential to a relaxing and enjoyable Disney vacation. Since that time she has been helping friends and family plan their trips to Disney. Stacey has visited Disney World numerous times and has also sailed on Disney Cruise Line.
Some of Stacey’s favorite Disney memories are:
- Seeing the excitement in her daughters’ faces when they arrive in Disney World
- Watching the castle transform each night in Celebrate the Magic before the Wishes fireworks
- Everything about her time on the Disney Cruises (it really is amazing)
- Celebrating her 10th anniversary at Narcoossee’s and watching the fireworks from the restaurant
- Riding Space Mountain with my girls.
No matter what your family’s needs are you can trust that Stacey’s first hand experience and vast knowledge of Disney will help you have a relaxing and stress free vacation at what truly is the “Most Magical Place on Earth”.
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 44
- Request a quote today ~ please list Stacey as your Agent
What Stacey’s Clients Think About Her!
The S. Family ~ Atlanta, Ga
Our family booked through Moments of Magic Travel and are so glad that we
did! A trip like this can be VERY overwhelming for anyone. Our agent was
Stacey Bowen and with her patience, dedication, Knowledge AND willingness to
answer our calls even late in the evening and sometimes on weekends during
the planning stage we were 100% confident that we chose the right travel
agency/agent. While at Disney our experienced Disney travel companions had
to leave due to an emergency and it left us somewhat lost but with one call
to Stacey she cheerfully took care of any of our issues, concerns and simply
made everything easy to understand and it went wonderfully! Thanks so much
to Stacey and the team at Moments of Magic Travel. We have found our new
agency! We will certainly share our great experience with friends and family
members and encourage them to book with MOMT.
- Favorite Disney Character? Mary Poppins- I can remember watching this movie as a little girl and pretending to act out the whole thing as Mary Poppins
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? Wishes nighttime fireworks- it is everything magical about Disney
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? being selected as the Family of the Day on our first Disney cruise. We were the first to board the ship and the staff treated us like royalty.
- Favorite Disney restaurant? 1900 Park Fare- I love the setting at the Grand Floridian and the food is excellent.