A spooktacular season awaits at Disneyland Park as tickets are now on sale for Mickey’s Halloween Party, which takes place on select nights Sept. 11-Nov. 1, 2015! This year you can enjoy the added excitement of the Disneyland Diamond Celebration, including the stunning new “Paint the Night” parade! Ticket prices start at $69 per person and can be ordered by calling your Moments of Magic Travel Agent at 888-50-MOUSE ºoº
Ear-y highlights include:
- Excitement for boys and ghouls of ALL ages!
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- Photo locations with popular Disney Pals and legendary Disney Villains.
- Dance party with lively music and great activities for the whole family, along with the chance to eat, drink and be (not so) scary throughout the park.
- Special trick-or-treat stations with candy and healthful goodies.
- Admission to Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the event’s start time.
- Complimentary parking for one standard-size vehicle. Larger vehicles may require an additional fee.
Mickey’s Halloween Party takes place on the following nights: Friday, Sept. 25; Monday, Sept. 28; Wednesday, Sept. 30; Friday, Oct. 2; Monday, Oct. 5; Wednesday, Oct. 7; Friday, Oct. 9; Monday, Oct. 12; Wednesday, Oct. 14; Friday, Oct. 16; Monday, Oct. 19; Thursday, Oct. 22; Friday, Oct. 23; Sunday, Oct. 25; Tuesday, Oct. 27; Thursday, Oct. 29; and Saturday, Oct. 31.
Please note that while Mickey’s Halloween Party will include “Paint the Night” parade and “Halloween Screams” fireworks, Mickey’s Costume Party cavalcade will not be featured this year, and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks will be presented on non-party nights only.