Sarah is a planner in the Atlanta area, and has been married Mickey (her husband), for almost twenty years. His job in the military has allowed them to live in several interesting places and meet amazing people. They have three little princes whom they adore!
Sarah’s first Disney trip was with her parents when she was in the seventh grade, and she was able to return on a school trip during her junior year of high school.
They have been taking their boys to Disney since they were very little. They enjoy not only the attractions and characters, but also exploring the parks and resorts. Disney is a fully immersive experience for them, and they have enjoyed celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, and personal achievements there.
One her family’s favorite things to do on every trip is “eat around the world” in Epcot, splitting one small food item from each country as they make their way around the World Showcase. They also love to see the looks on Cast Members faces when they see her husband’s name!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 61
- Request a quote today ~ please list Sarah as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? Cinderella
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? I love so many attractions throughout Walt Disney World!
Magic Kingdom: Carousel of Progress, because of its strong historical ties to Walt himself.
Animal Kingdom: Everest. . . it scares me every time, and the view at the top is amazing!
Hollywood Studios: I adore the entire park!
Epcot: Test Track
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? I will always remember the look on my husband’s face at the end of our very first family trip to Disney. Our schedule allowed us only one day in the park, and we stayed from rope drop to closing. On our way to the exit after Wishes, our youngest fell asleep on his dad’s shoulders. Our other two were tired as well, but the light in everyone’s eyes was priceless! We were so thrilled to have shared that magical day with our boys.
- Favorite Disney restaurant? 1900 Park Fare