Kim is a busy mom of two that loves to find fun ways to create lasting memories with her family. They started their Disney fun about 4 years ago by going with their entire extended family to Disneyland. Since then they have taken a Disney trip every year. That also has included taken Disney cruises and trips to Disney World several times.
They experience something new every time and Kim loves hearing her kids talk about the trips often. Her daughter has Down Syndrome so if you have any questions about how Disney helps people with Special Needs, Kim can help answer a lot of your questions.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-50MOUSE, ext. 58
- Request a quote today ~ please list Kim as your Agent
- Favorite Disney Character? My favorite Disney character is Maleficent. I love the movie with Angelina Jolie. Maleficent just wanted to be loved and was so misunderstood and finally found unconditional love in the end.
- Favorite Disney Attraction/ride/show? There are so many!! My new favorite is the Ana and Elsa sing-a-long show in Disney World. It was very well done and I loved seeing the expression on my daughters face throughout. It really was magic to her. I also loved hearing her sing every song at the top of her lungs!
- Favorite Disney memory or experience? My favorite Disney memory was made during our last trip to Disney World. We met another family that loves Disney as much as we do! We spent the rest of the trip running from park to park and ride to ride with them. We’ve even booked a Disney cruise with them for October!!!
- Favorite Disney restaurant? California Grill