- OPTIONAL 2 night minimum stay at either a Disneyland® Resort or Good Neighbor Hotel-EXACT RESORTS ARE TO BE DETERMINED. We will not have the resort selections until they are released to us at a later time. Your resort package will guarantee your resort category- not an exact resort request.
- Your Non-Refundable Race Registration is equal to the full amount of each race registration(s) Entry Fee and a 1 day/1 park Ticket ($450 per runner for the 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Pixie Dust Challenge presented By PANDORA Jewelry and $328 per runner for the 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon presented By PANDORA Jewelry), plus the OPTION of a One Night Room Deposit that will be determined based on your resort/hotel selection. Resort Stay is NOT required. This total includes a small credit card processing fee.
- Room Cancellations made in writing before March 1, 2017 are subject to a $200 per room charge plus the race entry fee(s). Cancellations made in writing on or after March 1, 20167are subject to a 100% per room charge for both the land package and race entry.
- Race Registration Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-deferable.
- The balance of your package must be received no later than March 1, 2016.
- You must complete and return the 2017 Race Booking Form via fax or email within 48 hours of your race registration deposit payment. Failure to return your completed form will result in an immediate refund of your registration deposit payment and the forfeit of your early race registration.
- The sale of registration packages is on a first come, first served basis! Get your running shoes ready, and secure your registration ahead of the crowds with Moments of Magic Travel! Come runDisney with us!!!!
ADDITIONAL GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Reservations and Payments: A completed registration form is due together with an OPTIONAL non-refundable deposit of One Night Stay per hotel room plus the applicable entry fee of $450 per runner for the 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Pixie Dust Challenge and $328 per runner for the 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon. Both the non-refundable deposit and the completed form must be received before confirming your reservations. Final payment for your room reservation must be received no later than March 1, 2017.
Cancellations: Room Cancellations made in writing before March 1, 2017 are subject to a $200 per room charge plus the race entry fee(s) plus the race entry fee(s). Cancellations made in writing on or after March 1, 2017 are subject to a 100% per room charge for both the land package and race entry. Any unused features are non-refundable. Airline tickets are non-refundable once ticketed. Not included in price: All items not specifically listed under tour features.
Race entry: All Moments of Magic Travel runDisney race Resort Packages include the per person entry fee of $450 per runner for the 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Pixie Dust Challenge presented By PANDORA Jewelry and $328 per runner for the 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon presented By PANDORA Jewelry), and are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-deferable.
Insurance: Trip cancellation, baggage, health and accident insurance is available on request for an additional cost and is highly recommended to all participants.
Responsibility: These packages are offered by Moments of Magic Travel, LLC of Mount Pleasant, SC who acts only as an agent for the passenger to the companies offering such services and assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity caused by any reason whatsoever by any party offering such services. Our right is reserved to cancel the package prior to departure with a full refund made as full settlement to the passenger. Moments of Magic Travel, LLC may make any changes or alterations in the itinerary as it deems necessary for the proper handling of the package and may refuse any person as a member of the package. The sole responsibility of any airline used is limited to that set out in the passenger contract evidenced by the ticket.
©Disney All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.